Make your people more innovative
Innovation training should be part of any coherent innovation strategy
It can be designed to meet your company’s specific needs, not a “one size fits all” awayday training event, or a generalist MBA-style course.
Training should be experiential and carried out in small active groups (not large lectures). It typically could include group discussion of case studies (like Pixar, Google, DNA labs, and other large creative and entertainment companies).
- Techniques for managing creative people and encouraging innovation
- How creativity works
- What makes an innovative company?
- Different types of innovation: adaptive and disruptive
- Understanding and identifying organisational culture
- The effect of culture on stifling or encouraging creativity
- Exercises in listening to creativity and responding to ideas.
- Motivational interviewing techniques
- Group problem-solving